Once again, this year I am participating in the 2012 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.
Here are a few details and rules from Kristi’s blog:
- To read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 – January 31, 2013.*
*The 2013 extension is so that December Debuts can be read and count toward the challenge.
RULES & GUIDELINES:
- You must have a Blog to post your reviews or be a member of Goodreads.
- Your blog must be written in English.
- Deadline to join is May 31, 2012.
- Must be a young adult or middle grade title.
- Must be the author’s YA or MG debut, released in 2012.
- If an author has a previous novel published for adults or children, they can still qualify for the challenge.
- If an author has a previous YA or MG title, they do not qualify for the challenge.
Will you be joining in the challenge? Leave a link to your list or let me know what you’re most excited to read in 2012!