All I can say is THANK YOU!
Get Gutsy Week 2015 was a major success.
After publishing my first video a few months back, you all told me you’d like to see more video (and even though it pains me to do so, I’m stepping outside my comfort zone!) so I’ve recorded this short video with some behind-the-scenes reflections about Get Gutsy Week 2015.
In the video you’ll hear:
- Why I started the Get Gutsy Essay Contest in the first place.
- My true feelings about setting the goal to receive 60 entries.
- Just how nervous I was about hitting that goal…right up until the hours before the deadline.
- Some of my favorite tweets from the first-ever #GetGutsyChat on Twitter.
- A sneak peek of what I have coming up next. It’s an email-based course called 30 Days of Gutsy. (Interested in being the first to know details about the course? Drop your name here.)
Highlights from the first-ever Get Gutsy Twitter Chat
Did you miss the Get Gutsy Twitter Chat? No worries! You can get all caught up with the brilliant tweets from members of the Get Gutsy community by flipping through the below Storify.
What did you think of Get Gutsy Week? Do you have a favorite story of the 66 amazing essays? Let me know in the comments below!
Want more gutsy content delivered straight to your inbox twice a month? Be sure to sign up for my FREE #GetGutsy e-newsletter filled with inspiration, ideas and action items to get out of your comfort zone. When you sign up, you’ll also be sent a FREE copy of the Get Gutsy ebook, filled with 19 inspirational stories to help you get gutsy.