In December 2015, I made a career (and life) changing announcement.
I left a thriving career in public relations to take my business, blog, brand and yoga teaching full time.
I’m bringing you along for the ride, giving you a glimpse behind-the-scenes of the exact steps I’m taking to make solopreneurship work in the Becoming CEO series.
Monthly Check-Ins and Income Reports
Each month, I check in and share an income breakdown (yeah, the juicy stuff!), lessons learned, the ups, the downs and how I’m really feeling. Transparency, people.
- Becoming CEO: Months 10, 11 and 12 of Solopreneurship
- Becoming CEO: Month Nine of Solopreneurship
- Becoming CEO: Month Eight of Solopreneurship
- Becoming CEO: Month Seven of Solopreneurship
- Becoming CEO: Month Six of Solopreneurship
- Becoming CEO: Month Five of Solopreneurship
- Becoming CEO: Month Four of Solopreneurship
- Becoming CEO: Month Three of Solopreneurship
- Becoming CEO: Month Two of Solopreneurship
- Becoming CEO: Month One of Solopreneurship
- Becoming CEO: Reflections From Week One of Solopreneurship
- Becoming CEO: Two Weeks Out
Uh…So What Is It That You Do Exactly?
Since starting my business, the most common questions I hear from people are “How’s business?!” and “What exactly are you doing?” To help answer that question, every so often, I pop in with a #ClientLove update, a glimpse into the work that I’m doing for some of my clients.
Life as a Solopreneur
Life as a solopreneur is certainly an adventure. The best (and most cliche) way to describe it is like a rollercoaster ride. Ups and downs, ups and downs. These posts delve into what life is really like as a solopreneur.
- Say Hello to Jessica Lawlor & Company
- A Peek Behind The Curtain: My Biz & Life
- I Quit My Job to Take My Side Hustle Full Time. Here’s Exactly How I Did It.
- Why Don’t We Celebrate Our Wins?
- Why I’m So Transparent About How I Make Money, Starting a Business and Becoming CEO
- Trade-Offs: Four Things I’ve Been Slacking On Since Starting a Business
- Words of Wisdom From The 25 Smartest People I Know On Becoming CEO
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
When it comes to Becoming CEO, I’m telling all! In this series, I answer YOUR questions about quitting my job to start my own business. Have a question you’d like answered in a future edition? Reach out!
Want Even More Behind-The-Scenes, Straight-Up Solopreneurship Honesty Delivered Straight To Your Inbox?
Transparency is kinda my thing. Want even more behind-the-scenes, straight-up, no BS solopreneurship honestly delivered straight to your inbox twice a month? Leave your email below for my #GetGutsy e-newsletter filled with inspiration, ideas and action items to get out of your comfort zone. When you sign up, you’ll receive the Get Gutsy ebook, along with a free personal branding checklist.